The Women’s Resource Center, WRC hereafter, advocates at the following levels:
• On the national level our advocation includes but is not limited to:
• Ensuring gender equality; combating gender-based violence; protecting human rights defenders; addressing gender and reproductive rights legislation, public policy issues, and implementing social change measures;
• Monitoring state policies, regulations, operation of institutions related to women’s rights, and raising alarming issues,
• Advocacy for gender-based approaches within the framework of state policies, legislation development, and implementation.
• On the international level:
• Advocacy for UN treaty bodies and development of shadow reports to special rapporteurs,
• Advocacy of proposals made to the state by UN treaty bodies at the national level;
• Advocacy for women’s rights in other international arenas, including the Council of Europe and the European Union.